Account System Changes
Categorized as:FXOpen Homepage
» Account System Changes
FXOpen Account system changes
ATTENTION! My FXOpen FUNCTIONALITY UPDATED! From now on you will not have to enter a separate PIN code for each of your trading accounts. All the transactions from your FXOpen accounts will require only the eWallet PIN code.
eWallet PIN code. How to receive. When to use.
- If you still do not have an FXOpen account. Register your eWallet. After the registration you will receive a PIN code. Save PIN code in a secure place, it will be shown to you only once! This PIN code will be used to confirm transactions from all your FXOpen accounts, including eWallet, trading accounts, PAMM accounts, etc.
- If you are a registered FXOpen user and have already received a PIN code for your eWallet start using it when transferring funds from any of your FXOpen accounts. No need for the PIN codes for your trading accounts. They are not valid any more.
- If you have one or more FXOpen real accounts and still do not have a PIN code for your eWallet just enter your My FXOpen personal area using login and password for one of your trading accounts. You will be offered to enter a PIN code for a trading account of yours. If you enter the PIN code for the required account correctly the system will remember it as the PIN code for your eWallet.
The first and the main objective of FXOpen is to provide our clients with the highest-quality services and ensure convenient and stable environment for trading. Thus hundreds of people are working to improve trading services we render to our clients and now we are launching a more convenient version of My FXOpen personal area.
The purpose of the modification is to provide our clients with unified access to a multi-functional and convenient environment, bringing all your deposit/withdrawal operations under one eWallet.
Below there is a summary of what was subject to changes.
You now have one FXOpen eWallet, an account which controls all your trading accounts attached to it. The eWallet can not be used for trading, it is only used to make deposits/withdrawals, store and distribute funds between your trading accounts. Just as it was earlier to login into your My FXOpen personal area you will need your e-mail and password.
The Accounts tab contains information on your accounts, account balances and transaction history. eWallet, a unique registration number, will be assigned to each eWallet as well as a PIN code. Both will be required for withdrawals, internal transfers and transfers between the eWallets of different traders.
Now to load your trading account and start trading with FXOpen you should first make a deposit to your eWallet and then make transfer to one or more trading accounts of yours.
Funds withdrawals are performed the same way, i.e. via the eWallet. First you should transfer the required amount to your eWallet from a trading account of yours and then withdraw your funds via any Payment System available in your My FXOpen personal area.
As is seen from the picture above the FXOpen eWallet can be used to transfer funds directly from one of your trading account to another.
Moreover you may transfer funds from your eWallet to an eWallet of another trader.
eWallet transactions scheme
Some new Payment Systems were added to My FXOpen personal area and now are fully ready for use.
If you forgot your PIN code use PIN recovery procedure. Follow these steps:
- Click Profile/Recovery in your My FXOpen and fill in the Recovery Password form.
- Be advised that you can change PIN code for your eWallet only.
- Choose PIN Code in the Recovery for drop-down list.
- Upload scans of your National ID in the relative field and a utility bill in the Proof of Address field (all the documents must be no older than 2 months).
- Enter your valid phone number in the Phone Number field in the international format (including your country and area codes).
- Enter your comments if necessary in the Comment field.
- Click the Submit button.
- After you received the PIN Code go to Profile/Pin Code of your My FXOpen personal area and change your recovered PIN code for the one easy to remember.
|Note! Remember that for all the transactions from your FXOpen accounts now require only your eWallet PIN code. No separate PIN codes for your trading accounts needed.|