Additional tools for Managers
Categorized as:PAMM accounts - Information for Managers
» Additional tools for Managers
Additional tools for Managers
To ease the Manager`s work with the PAMM accounts there are some additional tools implemented in the Additional links section of My FXOpen area.
To view the list of additional tools log in to your My FXOpen and choose the Manager tab in the PAMM ACCOUNTS menu. In the PAMM Manager – Active Accounts table click on the PAMM account you want to work with.
On the page there will be displayed general information about the account and Additional links
- Charts graphically display trading results of the chosen PAMM.
- The PAMM Manager: Account table contains information on the account parameters.
In this table the Manager can activate/deactivate the following options:
› Select the check box Show equity to all to show the total equity of the account and the Equity tab to all your Investors and others who monitor your account performance.
› Select the check box Show currencies to all to show the Summary tab to all your Investors and others who monitor your account performance.
› Select the check box Show Statements to all if you want to show the Statements tab in Advanced Statistics of the account to all your Investors and others who monitor your account performance.
› Select the check boxAllow Investor`s Offers to permit to send you Investor offers requests.
- Current Requests table displays the current (pending) deposit/withdrawal requests made by PAMM Account Investors. The Manager can only view the information about the requests (in order to adjust the open positions and avoid Margin Call or Stop Out) but not edit/delete these requests.
- Offers and Investors table displays an overview of all Offers (active and inactive), their parameters, the number of Investors and the amount of Investors’ balances. Here the Manager can create new Offer, close an active Offer or reopen an inactive one.
- Manager’s Requests table displays the information about requests to change Manager’s Capital made by the Manager. The Manager may edit or cancel these requests. Select the request which you want to cancel and click Delete .
- Deposit — in this section you can create a request to increase the Manager’s balance.
- Withdrawal — in this section you can create a request to withdraw funds from the PAMM account.
- Increase Manager`s Capital — in this section you can create a request to change the Manager`s Capital.
|Note! The request to increase the Manager’s Capital is executed immediately (not at Rollover).
- Discuss — click to access the relevant thread in the FXOpen forum.
- Fee — here you can view the fees for the current account and their structure. Select the interval and click Recalculate.
for each Offer is sum of 4 components:
› Fee from Profit — the percent from the Investor’s profit, which the Manager gets when profit is distributed between the Manager and the Investor at the end of the Trading interval;
› Fee from Managing — a certain percentage of the current Investor’s balance which is calculated and transferred to the Manager on a daily basis;
› Commission for Deposit — a certain percentage of the deposited Investor’s funds that will be transferred to a Manager’s account when a deposit request is executed;
› Penalty for an Early Withdrawal — a certain percentage of the funds withdrawn by the Investor that is paid to the Manager’s account when an early withdrawal request is executed.
In the following table the information on the fees is grouped for every offer:
- The Investors section contains the information about your Investors, accepted Offers and managed capital.
- The Offers section contains the information about all Offers and their parameters, Offer status, the number of Investors for every Offer. You can close an active Offer or reopen an inactive one by clicking Manage.
- The Requests section displays all requests from Investors and their status.
- In the Statements section you can generate a report with detailed information about transactions made on the account. Select the interval and click Recalculate.
- Gain Widgets — in this section you can create widgets.
- Close Account — in this section you can create the request to close the PAMM account.