Categorized as:Payment Systems
» Allied Wallet
We are sorry. There is no translated page for your language in Knowledge Base.
Allied Wallet is among the world's leading providers of online merchant services and funds transfer services, serving customers around the globe. Since 2002 this system has been on the cutting edge of ecommerce technology.
Allied Wallet strives to bring its clients and customers safe, efficient, and simple merchant services solutions. Allied Wallet's ewallet software will allow you to be in complete control of your money. You can easily link your bank account and credit card to your ewallet account.
With Allied Wallet you will have the following advantages:
- money transferring;
- online payments for goods and services;
- Allied Wallet is the 100% secure: a safe way to pay;
- strict security standards of a client’s privacy.
Through Allied Wallet you can also settle transactions in different currencies.
How does Allied Wallet work?.
1. How to deposit funds via Allied wallet
2. How to withdraw funds to the Allied Wallet's ewallet
1. How to deposit funds via Allied Wallet
Please take the following steps to increase the balance of your eWallet or trading account via the Allied Wallet payment system:
- Login to My FXOpen area.
- Click Add funds →Allied Wallet in the main menu.
- Fill in the form below:
- choose your account (eWallet number or Trading account) in the drop-down list;
- choose the currency wallet (by now only USD is available);
- enter the amount you want to deposit to your account;
- choose the currency of the deposit (by now only USD is available);
Click Add funds.
Then you will be redirected to the Allied Wallet gateway.
Please note! Minimum for deposit via Allied Wallet - USD 1.00. The maximum deposit amount from one credit/debit card is equal to USD 3 500 within 7 days.|
Fees for deposit – 3.15% + USD 0.50.
Follow 4 steps to complete the deposit:Step 1
- You can register a new account in Allied Wallet: enter the country and the email address you wish to link to your account and click the Continue button to complete the registration procedure;
- If you are an existing Wallet user, please enter your email address and the Allied Wallet password.
Fill in the form entering Billing details. Click Continue
Please confirm the details you entered by clicking Confirm
or correct the data by clicking Edit
. Here you can find the links to User Agreement
If the deposit is completed successfully you will see the confirmation message. The funds will be instantly transferred to your chosen account.
In My Accounts tab you can operate with the following functions:
- check your balance (separately for each account);.
- view the account list, i.e. your eWallet and all the attached trading accounts.
- manage the Account summary operations information on the right side of the traders cabinet. You can also view the transactions details separately for each account of yours clicking the link with the account number.
- If you submitted a deposit request but the funds were not transferred to your account, please use the Notice about payment option. Click Notice about adding funds → Allied Wallet.
- Fill in the Notice about adding Funds form and click Notice .
Please note! To get the transaction ID, login your Allied Wallet account and look through the Recent transactions report.|
- Your notice request will be submitted for review. After your request is processed successfully the funds will be transferred to your account.
- The current status of your notice or payment can be easily checked. Click My Accounts tab and pay attention to the Account summary operations information:
- pending - your request is in progress;
- succeed - your request is successfully completed;
- rejected - your request was rejected by the operator. Click to find out the reason for the rejection of the request.
- You can cancel deposit requests or notices about payment but only with the Pending status. Click Cancel to halt a request. The status will be changed to Rejected.
2. How to withdraw funds via Allied Wallet
We do not process withdrawals via the Allied Wallet payment system.
But for amounts over 100.00 USD withdrawals are possible via bank wire transfer. For amounts under 100.00 USD withdrawals are possible with any other payment system accepted by FXOpen.
Please note! Withdrawal is possible after 30 days since your last Allied Wallet deposit occurred.
You can deposit funds directly to your eWallet or any trading account attached via any available payment system. To transfer money between your accounts, please use the Notice Transfer option. Transfer details.