1. How can I deposit money to the account?
All the available payment methods are listed on the page Deposit / Withdrawal
2. I made a deposit and it was not added to my account.
You may have done the deposit during an upgrade or reset of the FXOpen
persoanl area. Please log in to FXOpen
, select Notice About Payment
and the particular method of payment, fill the form. Top...
3. Where can I find FXOpen details for a bank wire transfer?
Please log in to FXOpen
, select menu Add Funds → Wire transfer
, you will see our bank details there. You can send your transfer to either the Primary or the Secondary details. Wire transfer deposits typically take up to 3-5 working days before the money is added to your FXOpen
4. What is the fastest deposit option?
E-Currency deposits (WebMoney, Skrill, QIWI Wallet, FasaPay, CashU, c-Gold, etc.) are processed instantly within 1 or 2 minutes.
Wire transfer deposits take 3-5 working days. If you made your deposit and the money has not been added, please fill in the Notice About Payment
form in FXOpen
personal area (see the question 2). Top...
5. Can I use my credit (or debit) Cards to fund my FXOpen account?
You may fund your FXOpen
account with your credit/debit card using Add Funds → Credit/Debit Cards
personal area. The money will instantly go from the card to your FXOpen
Get more information on Credit/Debit Cards
6. What is FXOpen top-up (pre-paid) card?
FXOpen Top-Up (pre-paid) card
is not the same as a Credit Card. You can buy an FXOpen pre-paid (Top-Up) card
representatives in Asia and use it for deposits. Click here
for more information and use FXOpen Help
7. Can I fund my FXOpen account using different payment systems?
We strongly advise to use the same payment method to deposit and to withdraw. If you use multiple deposit methods, you can withdraw the amount you added from each system back to this system. Then you can withdraw the profit into the payment system that was used to make the largest deposit.
|Remember, we are not an exchanger place, so we recommend to use only 1 payment method per account! |
: $50.00 Skrill, $40.00 WebMoney, $200.00 Wire Transfer.
Withdrawals: $50.00 Skrill, $40.00 WebMoney, $200.00 Wire Transfer. Top...
8. I have a formal WebMoney passport. Can I use it to fund my FXOpen account?
Profit can also be withdrawn by Wire Transfer (deposit via this option was the largest).
Yes, you can. Top...
9. What is a Batch code? (for Notices Abount Payments).
(in the Notice about Payment
through FasaPay, c-Gold
, etc.) — is the identification code of the transaction. As a rule you can look up this code in Payment History
in your account opened with one of these systems. Top...
10. I made a Wire Transfer deposit (more than 5 days ago) and the money is not in my FXOpen account. What has happened?
Please, log in to FXOpen
, select Notice About Payment → Wire Transfer
, fill in the notice form.
Ask your bank to provide a SWIFT(telex)
copy of the transaction and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. This document can help us to find your payment and add it to your account. Top...
11. I type the deposit amount in my FXOpen but it gives me the «Amount should be more than zero» error message.
Please, type only the value of your deposit. Do not use the «$» symbol or any other.Example
. 40 (40.00) - is right
$40 or 40$ - wrong.
11. My account status says «Not Verified». Can I make a deposit?
Remember that minimum deposit is USD 1.00 (EUR 1.00, RUB 1.00) unless otherwise required.
Yes, you can. But it is not allowed to deposit without verification via Bank wire and Credit card. Please verify
your eWallet to be able to make a deposit via Bank wire and Credit card. Top...
13. How can I transfer money to my trading accounts?
You can transfer funds from your eWallet to one of your trading accounts. Use Transfer → Internal Transfer
form in FXOpen
Your trading account will be loaded just after you click Notice
. No need for transaction approval from financial department of the company.
Learn more about How to transfer funds to trading accounts Top...
14. Can I transfer money between my trading accounts?
Yes, it is possible. The money will be transferred within 24-48 hours. No fee for Internal transfers.
Learn more about Transferring funds between trading accounts
15. Can I transfer money to another FXOpen Trader’s account?
Yes, you can transfer funds from your FXOpen eWallet to another Trader’s eWallet using External transfer
After you click Confirm
your transfer request will be put into queue and processed by the financial department within 48 hours.
Learn more about External transfers
16. What is a mass external payment?
Mass transfer allows to make multiple payments to other traders' accounts using just one transferring form. Click Transfer → Mass Payment
and fill in the form or upload a CSV file.
Get more information on FXOpen mass payment
17. How to transfer funds between your eWallet currency pockets?
If you need to transfer funds from one currency pocket into another one, please use the Currency Exchange → Exchange Operations
Such currency exchange between your eWallet currency pockets usually takes a few second.
Get more important information on FXOpen multicurrency eWallet