1. What is verification?
– is a procedure needed to confirm an eWallet
holder’s identity in order to gain access to the funds withdrawal.
To verify your eWallet
, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your FXOpen personal area.
- In the menu choose Profile → Account Verification.
- Choose the document type (Personal ID or Proof of Address) and click Browse.
- Choose the file that contains the scan of a needed document.
- Click Upload.
Only verified eWallet
owners are able to request withdrawals or transfer funds to other FXOpen
accounts. When your eWallet
status is «Approved»
– the verification procedure has been completed successfully.
Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days. With an increased number of verification requests from our clients, this process may take longer (3-5 business days).
Important! The time required to review your documents and verify your eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).
2. What documents are required for verification of Personal eWallet?
To verify your eWallet
you must upload the following documents:
- Personal ID – a copy of your Passport or National ID card or Driver's License or any other valid photo ID;
- Proof of Address - a utility bill (gas, water, electricity, telephone etc.), or a bank statement, or other bills with actual address (not older than 3 months from current date).
You must scan your documents and upload them via FXOpen
personal area, Profile → Account Verification
We accept documents in the following formats: *.jpg (JPEG), *.gif, *.pdf, *.png. The size of each document must not exceed 20 Mb. To match our requirements of the quality of scans, please choose 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution.
3. What documents are required for verification of Corporate eWallet?
| We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from the date you upload it.|
To verify a Corporate account you must upload the following documents:
- a scan of registration documents for the Company (Articles of Incorporation or a document of similar power);
- a scan of the Company owner’s PersonaI ID (passport, Driver's License or any other valid photo ID with a name and an actual address);
- if an Account Representative (i.e. a person who opens an FXOpen eWallet on behalf of the Company ) is not its director (owner) or the name of the director (owner) is not mentioned in the registration documents, we require Corporate Resolutions of Board of Directors or another document confirming their right to open an eWallet and execute trading operations in it (i.e. power of attorney). It must be signed by all the Directors/Shareholders. You may download the form of Corporate Resolutions of Board of Directors here.;
- Proof of the Company's address – a document confirming the actual address of the company listed in the trading account (a scan of a bank statement or a utility bill);
- Proof of address of the person who opens an FXOpen eWallet (not older than 3 month from current date);
- Certificate of Good standing or Certificate of Incumbency (not required for companies incorporated within last 6 months).
4. I uploaded the needed documents a long time ago, but account status is still «Not Verified». Why?
|FXOpen has the right to require additional documents for verification procedure |
with or without further explanation to the client.
Check the following:
5. My document has been rejected with comment «Better quality is required». How to improve the quality of the scan?
- Pending - your request is in process.Verification process normally takes up to 48 hours on business days;
- Approved - your document has been checked and accepted. If your account status is still «Not verified», please, send an e-mail to email@example.com or get immediate assistance through Live Chat;
- Rejected - your documents have been checked but not accepted. The reason is explained in the Comment column.
Scan your documents one more time, make sure the resolution you choose is 300 dpi (dots per inch). The file size must not exceed 20 Mb. The scan must be in color and all the information on it must be clearly readable. Top...
6. I have no bank statement; the utility bill has the name of an apartment owner or a relative.
We may accept utility bills that bear the name of an apartment owner or a relative, BUT the address in the utility bill must be the same as the one you indicated in the registration form, when opening your eWallet FXOpen
7. How to make a verification process faster?
As a rule verification process is completed with into 48 hours on business days. But with an increased number of verification requests from our clients, this process may take longer (3-5 business days).
Important! The time required to review your documents and verify the eWallet
may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen
asked you to submit additional documents).
If you need faster verification, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or get immediate assistance through Live Chat
8. I do not have a scanner. What should I do?
You can use digital camera to take a photo of your documents. Please be noted that we do not accept xerox copies or scans of xerox copies. Top...
9. Why my Cell phone bill is rejected? I do not have utility bill or bank statement.
We do not accept Cell Phone Bills or Internet Provider bills as a proof of address. Please note, that we may accept utility bills that bear the name of an apartment owner or a relative, but the address in the utility bill must be the same as the one you indicated in the registration form, when registering your FXOpen eWallet
10. Verification is taking too long. Can I first make a deposit and start trading and then verify my eWallet?
Yes, you can. But it is not allowed to deposit without verification via Bank wire and Credit card. Please verify your eWallet
to be able to make a deposit via Bank wire and Credit card. Top...
11. All my documents come to P.O. Box address; may I use it for verification?
We do not accept documents with a P.O. box number as a valid proof of address. Upload a Utility bill (not Cell phone bill) or a Bank statement with actual home address. Only residents of The Arabian Peninsula Countries and Kenya can upload proof of address with P.O. Box. But anyway you need to type in your full address during the registration or send it in e-mail to email@example.com