Categorized as:FXOpen Homepage, What you need to know about PAMM account
» Verification Procedure
If you try to open FXOpen
cabinet and your account status is Not verified
the following message will be displayed:
you must provide the following identification documents:
- a scan of your Passport, or National ID card, or Driver's License or any other valid photo ID. Document must be valid for at least 3 months from now;
- proof of address: a scan of your utility bill or a bank statement or other bills with the address that you provided on FXOpen account registration and not older than 3 months from the current date.
Please do the following:
- Click Start Verification Procedure.
- Select document type (Personal ID or Proof of address) and document name.
- Click Browse, choose the file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
If you complete the process successfully, you will see your documents with status Pending
in the upper side of the page. Your documents will be checked and approved by the verification department within 3 business days.
|We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from the date you upload it.|